Many of us like to gamble from time to time, but not everyone goes to a casino to do so. Fortunately, the Internet now allows us to bet at home.
Everyone has many activities, and it is not easy to find time for everything. If you don’t have the patience, you are sure to enjoy the world of instant win games or online roulette. As the name implies, these games allow you to click, play and win. The whole process only takes a few seconds. There are many such games online, but let’s look at what popular Indian casinos have to offer. Great games are waiting for you to discover them.
Facts about Instant Games
Instant games have been around for quite some time. In the course of their history, lotteries have become surrounded by many myths and interesting facts.
- The world’s largest unclaimed jackpot was won in the EuroMillions lottery. The prize of €63,837,543.60 was won by a ticket bought in the UK. The draw was held on June 8, 2012, so even if someone suddenly discovers a lucky key, they can’t do anything with it – the deadline for claiming the prize is long gone. Like all other unclaimed prizes, the jackpot went to the UK National Lottery’s Good Purpose Fund.
- The first modern lotteries were held in the 15th century in Belgium and the Netherlands. The birthday of lotteries is considered to be February 24. On this day in 1446, the widow of artist Jan Van Eyck organized a lottery for the benefit of the poor in the city of Bruges.
- Since lotteries have taken their present format (players buy tickets which give them a chance to win prizes) in Belgium and the Netherlands, it is not surprising that the English word “lottery” goes back to the Dutch “lot” for fortune. The term “lotto” comes from Italian. The first lottery in Italy since Roman times was held in Milan in 1449.
- Although the papacy initially opposed lotteries, and Pope Innocent XI even threatened to excommunicate Catholics who played Italian lotteries, this didn’t affect the popularity of lotteries. In 1732, Innocent XIII finally gave the go-ahead to establish the first Roman lottery.
- As far back as 3,000 years ago, ancient China played the lottery and used the proceeds to build the Great Wall of China. The lottery rules were first described in the famous book of changes, the I Ching.
- In the Middle Ages, there were state lotteries, similar to the modern ones: you had to guess five numbers out of 90. For a bet on 1 number they gave 14x the winnings, on 2 numbers – 240x, on 3 numbers – 4800x, on 4 numbers – 60 000x. But there were never any bets on five numbers: the treasury could not pay for five guessed numbers.
- In 1476 five new members of the City Council had to be chosen in Genoa. There were 90 candidates. Thanks to an idea that came to Genoese Benedetto Gentile’s mind, the state made a decent profit: he numbered the participants and organized a lottery.
- The Chilean tax inspectorate held a lottery with very unusual lottery tickets – receipts issued upon purchase. The proceeds of this lottery repeatedly covered quite significant amounts of winnings. As a result, Chileans began to demand receipts regularly, and the tax office caught store owners in hiding income.
And now, check out the most popular instant games available to players from India!
Who doesn’t love to play bingo? Bingo is one of the oldest games that is loved all over the world and all generations, like online roulette. This game has quickly taken its place in the world of online gaming. The best games are classics!
The game of bingo is straightforward and suitable for beginners. The best part is that everything is under your control. You can bet from 10 to 500 rupees. As with most games, the more you bet, the more you can win. For example, if you bet 50 rupees, you can win a staggering amount of 25,00000 rupees.
You can choose six sets per game; the first one will be assigned to you, and if you want more, you need to click the “Add” button. If you make six bets of 5 rupees each, you will pay a total of 300 rupees. It’s a pretty simple calculation.
This game is high-speed and interactive. When you click the “Add” button, you can immediately see how much you have a bet. When you hit the “Play” button, you will hear the Bingo balls whizzing by. You’ll quickly learn the results.
Some games are a little different than others, and sometimes they turn out to be the best. For example, hidden Hoard is a slightly different game, unlike classics, like online roulette.
First, the game has a fantastic soundtrack. You can immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the inner part of the Egyptian pyramid. This game is very authentic. The music and graphics make it feel like you’re in a crypt. The lovely, neat, and straightforward graphics provide good entertainment.
This game is a lot of fun. The fantastic animations can even scare you a little sometimes. Click wherever you want because you won’t be punished for clicking where there is no hidden treasure. If you don’t have the patience to click, bypass it by choosing a flash game. This game has good graphics, great music, and overall is a great choice.
Snakes and Ladders
Snakes and Ladders is the game we all know and love. Now you can play it online, but you can also win rupees.
It is a straightforward game. Ladders help you get higher on the board, and snakes send you down. The controls of the game itself are a little more complicated. Of course, there is a “Quick Play” option if you are short on time.
The game is not like a regular board game. Your pawn is a character who looks like Indiana Jones. He is the one who will do the tasks instead of you. There are snakes, ladders, and hidden treasure on the ladder. You roll the dice by pressing the “Play” button. Then our traveler takes a certain number of steps.
While jumping, you also collect rupees. Hidden treasures have value in themselves. On a roll of three identical gems, you can win more. The rule of three also applies to snakes and ladders. You don’t have to climb to the top to win much. The basis of this game is to stop on a field with the same symbol.
If you’re feeling a little lost, that’s because this game is a little tricky. Fortunately, you can take advantage of the demo version of this game and learn how to use it for free. You can win all sorts of amounts, from very small to large and further multiplied. The graphics are excellent, and the “Quick Play” option is advantageous.
Snakes and Ladders is an excellent choice if you like interactive games. It’s best to start playing it when you have time to try it out in the free version. The grand prize is tempting, so try your luck.