to join TOP 5 of the best football leagues due toGerman footballspectacularity,
players’ dedication,coaches professionalism and lots of other factors, which will
be discussed later.
22Bet bookmaker office is deemed one of the best in the world largely due to lots of useful information provision for both players and website visitors. For example, here you may find the current bundesliga stats, the last German championshipmatches results, the top scorers table and lots of other useful articles and points, which will help you to make the best bet.
Betting with 22Bet provides a guaranteed win!
Bundesliga is professional German football championship and the most important football competition of the country, consisting of 18 teams. However, their number was 56 clubs upon the foundation. Two teams, having got the lowest points number,switch to the second Bundesliga.
The season period lasts from August to May. Most of games are played on Saturdays and Sundays and just a few ones on weekdays.
Bayern Munich, which managed to became the champion 29 times, is the most famous. However, there were other champions in the Bundesliga, within which «Borussia», «Hamburg», «Werder Bremen», «Borussia Mönchengladbach» and «Stuttgart» managed to gain popularity.
Bundesligais one of the leading national leagues, ranking third in Europe in terms of UEFA league coefficients within the season of 2019-2020, based on performances in European competitions over the past five seasons. In addition, it is worth noting that Bundesliga takes the first place in the worldin terms of average attendance – its average visitors number is 45134 fans per match in the season of 2011-2012.
German football popularity reasons
German football managed to gain both high popularity and high development leveldue to:
1. Coaching – experienced coaches team allows team players to achieve high results. Each detail is well thought out in German football. Besides all the players can be replaced with other ones. German coaches number is the highest (34970) worldwide.
2. Focus on young talents. Each football club is required to provide the youth academy in orderto get a license. That’s why they strictly follow this requirement.
3. Everyone has a chance. Player rotation is typical for German football. As it has been previously mentioned, all the players can be replaced by other ones both younger or more experienced.
4. Large financial investments. Germany spends large funds amount on football development and promotion, hereby contributing to its active development.
5. Modern infrastructure. Stadium, field and training base are strictly required for football. Bundesliga teams are provided with such equipment.
22Bet recommends betting on football!